RESNICK AMSTERDAM LESHNER P.C. Shareholder, Dennis Urffer, CPA, CSEP along with his team Ira Letofsky, CPA, Jay Borzillo, CPA and Lori Buckner have been working diligently at developing an expertise in the Wine Industry.
We have a New & Improved Newsletter that is electronically sent monthly. If you would like to receive our newsletter filled with current business and tax articles, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-628-8080.
BUSINESS SERVICES FOR WINERIES
Tax compliance & Planning
Key Performance Indicators
Tasting Room Team Building Programs
Successful Succession Planning should be put in place in order to strengthen both the Business and the Family
- Retirement with Financial Security.
- Planning ensures that the business remains successful.
- Winery & Vineyard Owners face Unique Challenges.
- Transferring of Ownership
- Who gets the Winery or Vineyard?
- Funding the Transfer
- Maintaining Control
- Non-Binding Family Business Understanding
- Capturing Owner’s Intangibles
- Ensuring Competent Leadership
- Common Obstacles